-->
Homepage

Naked Forex: High-Probability Techniques for Trading Without Indicators

Naked Forex: High-Probability Techniques for Trading Without Indicators
If you are reading forex trading books, then you are looking for something better. That is why I read this book. I wanted something better than I had, and boy have I had it all: mentors, indicators, systems, courses, seminars, dvd's - anything you can imagine I have bought. And to be honest, I knew that it was probably overkill in the back of my mind. I knew that covering up price with all of my indicators was, let us say, a bit crazy, when we traders are all trading price in the end. The market goes up, the market goes down, and we have to decide whether to buy, sell or stay away.

My inkling was proved true with this book. Sure, there are other trading books out there about trading price, but very few of them simplify things like this book. And let me be clear here: that is a good thing, I am glad to see that simple works. I tested these systems as the authors suggested and I really am glad that I did. It proved to me that Naked Trading works, and that is really all I do now. Whenever I go back to RSI or MACD now, it is only temporary, like looking at a photo of an old girlfriend. Sure it is nice to remember the past, but I am very happy with where I am now. I make money now and it is mostly due to this book. Not to take a shot at other books like the Al Brooks books, but they make it complex. This book gave me several strategies to trade successfully. I use the ladder exit with Kangaroos and Belts, and that has been making me money. I have paid for this book 20 times over by the profits I have made trading those two systems alone. I don't know if this book will help you, but it sure did help me. I am a Naked Forex trader now, and I couldn't be happier. (  By Andrew )

Simplify your way to success in the world of foreign currency trading

Today's forex traders rely mostly on technical analysis books written for stock, futures, and options traders. Yet, long before computers and calculators, trading was handled without this complex and confusing array of indicators. Trading was . . . naked.

Naked Forex reveals powerful and effective techniques for trading without indicators and, instead, teaches you to rely solely on price charts. From an expert author duo that includes the CEO of TradersChoiceFX.com and a professional forex trader who holds a PhD in psychology, you'll discover a liberating system for trading in the forex market, as well as how to tap into your own personality to achieve success.

Get Book >> Naked Forex: High-Probability Techniques for Trading Without Indicators
Related Posts

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More Info